Silks of the Sun
Silks of the Sun is a Light Armor Set in ESO. A great Set for Fire damage based Builds!
|Silks of the Sun|
|2 Items: Adds 657 Critical Chance |
3 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 Items: Adds 400 Weapon and Spell Damage to your Flame Damage abilities.
Silks of the Sun Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Stonefalls
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Breton
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Stonefalls zone. No DLC is required to access the zone.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Critical Chance, Maximum Magicka, Weapon and Spell Damage. Its fifth piece bonus adds extra Weapon and Spell Damage to your Flame Damage abilities. A Magicka DPS Set good for Flame Damage based Builds and classes. Nice option for Magicka Dragonknights in PVE or PVP gameplay, since it boosts their Flame Damage abilities. The set is available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Magicka Dragonknight DPS Build – Fireheart
- Magicka Hybrid Dragonknight DPS Build – Fireblade
- Fire DPS Build – Pyromancer