Soulshine is a Heavy, Overland Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
3 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
4 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: Activating an ability with a cast or channel time grants 369 Weapon and Spell Damage for 5 seconds.
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Location: Reaper’s March
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Khajiit
Soulshine Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Reaper’s March zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Magicka, Critical Chance, Weapon and Spell Damage. With its fifth piece bonus, activating an ability with a cast or channel time grants extra Weapon and Spell Damage.
A Magicka DPS Set for niche PVE or PVP Builds. Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses can help every Magicka based Build. Its special effect will be useful only to Classes and Builds that have abilities with a cast or channel time. It is a Heavy Armor Set which means that Magicka Builds can use it effectively only as Jewels and Weapons. The set is available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.