Spectre’s Eye is a Crafted Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 1487 Armor |
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 items: When you cast a Magicka Ability you gain Major Evasion for 30 seconds, reducing damage from area attacks by 20%. This effect can occur once every 30 seconds.
Spectre’s Eye Set Info
- Type: Crafted Armor Set – 8 Traits
- Location: Coldharbour, Deathspinner’s Lair
- DLC: No DLC
The crafting stations for this set can be found in Deathspinner’s Lair around the Coldharbour Zone. No DLC is required to access the zone. To get into the zone however you must follow the game’s main Quest story.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Armor, Maximum Magicka and Maximum Health. With its fifth piece bonus when you cast a Magicka Ability you gain Major Evasion, reducing damage from area attacks.
A decent starter Tank Set option to use in PVE or to create Tanky PVP Builds. Its fifth piece bonus is rather weak and does not provide any help to your group. The cooldown is also not the best. Decent set for new players or easier content.
Spectre’s Eye Location
On the map below you can see the location of the Set’s Crafting Stations in Coldharbour!
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Sorcerer Tank Build – Guardian
- Necromancer Tank Build – Goliath
- Nightblade Tank Build – Defender
- Warden Tank Build – Protector
- Dragonknight Tank Build – Dragonborn
- Templar Tank Build – Lifegiver
- Werewolf Tank Build – Sentinel