Spell Power Cure
Spell Power Cure is a Light Armor Set in ESO. A great Healer Set.
|Spell Power Cure|
|2 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka |
3 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 Items: When you overheal yourself or an ally you give the target Major Courage for 5 seconds which increases which increase their Weapon Damage and Spell Damage by 430.
Spell Power Cure Set Info
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: White-Gold Tower, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: Imperial City
- Style: Xivkyn
The Set is available as a drop in the White-Gold Tower Dungeon. To gain access to the Dungeon you must own the Imperial City DLC. This is a great support, Healer Set that can replace Vestment of Olorime in four man PVE content with success.
The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Magicka, Weapon and Spell Damage. With its fifth piece bonus when you overheal yourself or an ally you give the target Major Courage which increases which increase their Weapon and Spell Damage.
The set can boost the offensive capabilities of your group, providing a similar effect to Vestment of Olorime. It can replace Olorime, since it is an easier set to use and assist your group with success in PVE content like 4-man dungeons and Trials.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light