Spriggan’s Thorns is a Medium, Stamina DPS Set in ESO.
|2 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
3 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 Items: Adds 3460 Offensive Penetration
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Bangkorai
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Wood Elf
Spriggan’s Thorns Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop around the Bangkorai zone. A great offensive Stamina DPS Set for PVE and PVP Builds. The Set’s bonuses boost your Maximum Stamina and Damage. Its fifth piece bonus adds Offensive Penetration. This Set is a great option for Stamina DPS roles in PVP. The ability to boost your damage and Penetration, makes it a deadly, offensive PVP set for Stamina based characters.
The Set can be a great option for PVE roles as well but other, more focused Sets for that type of content, might be a better option. What makes this set also quite popular is how easy it is to farm it. It is an Overland Set that drops in the Bangkorai Zone, available with the base game.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Stamina Arcanist DPS Build – Cthulhu
- Stamina Arcanist 2H DPS Build
- Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Tempest
- 2H Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Wrecker
- Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Harbinger
- 2H Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Devourer
- Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Brawler
- 2H Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Shadowfury
- Stamina Warden DPS PVE Build – Force of Nature
- 2H Stamina Warden DPS PVE Build – Claymore
- Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Venomous
- 2H Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Baneful
- Stamina Templar DPS PVE Build – Light Warrior
- 2H Stamina Templar DPS PVE Build – Lightbane