Strength of the Automaton
Strength of the Automaton is a Medium, Dungeon Set in ESO. A decent option for Physical damage based Stamina Builds!
|Strength of the Automaton|
|2 Items: Adds 657 Critical Chance |
3 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 Items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 Items: Adds 400 Weapon and Spell Damage to your Physical and Bleed Damage abilities.
Strength of the Automaton Set Info
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Location: Darkshade Caverns I & II, Normal and Veteran
- DLC: No DLC
- Style: Dwemer
The Set’s bonuses boost your Critical Chance, Maximum Stamina and Damage. Its fifth piece bonus adds extra Damage to your Physical and Bleed Damage abilities.
A decent, starter set for Stamina DPS roles. This set will boost your offensive capabilities and make it easier to kill enemies when you are new to the game. Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses can be useful to new and veteran players since they boost your Maximum Stamina, Damage and Critical Chance.
The set is good for easier PVE content or to use when farming better gear. Along with Leviathan, this is an always good set to have around and use in order to boost easily and fast your damage. It should be replaced with a more appropriate Set for harder PVE content.
A rather easy to farm Medium Armor Set that drops in Darkshade Caverns I & II Dungeons, in normal and veteran difficulty. No DLC is required to gain access to these two dungeons, they are both available with the base game.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Tempest
- 2H Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build – Wrecker
- Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Harbinger
- 2H Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build – Devourer
- Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Brawler
- 2H Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build – Shadowfury
- Stamina Warden DPS PVE Build – Force of Nature
- 2H Stamina Warden DPS PVE Build – Claymore
- Stamina Warden Bleed DPS PVE Build
- Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Venomous
- 2H Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build – Baneful
- Stamina Templar DPS PVE Build – Light Warrior
- 2H Stamina Templar DPS PVE Build – Lightbane