Trinimac’s Valor is a Light Armor Set in ESO.
|2 items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery |
3 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
5 items: When you cast a damage shield, you call down a fragment of Trinimac that heals you and your group members for 1396 Health and damages enemies for 1396 Magic Damage in a 5 meter radius after a 2 second delay. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds and scales off the higher of your Max Magicka or Stamina.
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Location: Wrothgar
- DLC: Orsinium
- Style: Trinimac
Trinimac’s Valor Set Description
The Set is available as an Overland Drop in the Wrothgar zone. To gain access to the zone you must own the Orsinium DLC. The Set’s bonuses boost your Magicka Recovery and Maximum Magicka. With its fifth piece bonus when you cast a damage shield, you call down a fragment of Trinimac that heals you and your group members and damages enemies with Magic Damage. This effect scales off the higher of your Max Magicka or Stamina.
A Light Armor Set that can work as a Healer Set/ Support and assist your group with heals and damage. Its 2 to 4 piece bonuses can boost your Maximum Magicka and Magicka Recovery which can be useful for every Magicka based PVP or PVE Build. The fifth piece bonus suits more a Healer Build trying to offer additional heals and extra damage to the rest of your group.
Where to Farm
Overland Sets pieces drop from different enemies:
- Delve Bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet piece.
- Overland World Bosses will always drop a Head, Chest, Legs or Weapon Piece.
- Public Dungeon Bosses have a chance to drop a Shoulders, Hand or Weapon piece.
- Dolmen Chests will always drop a Ring or Necklace. There are no Dolmens in the Wrothgar zone so you can only get Jewelry for this Set from Treasure chests and Psijic Portals.
- Treasure Chests and Psijic Portals have a chance to drop any piece.
These are a few Builds that can use effectively this Set:
- Arcanist Healer Build – Aletheia
- Sorcerer Healer Build – Medic
- Necromancer Healer Build – Shaman
- Nightblade Healer Build – Mender
- Warden Healer Build – Lifeline
- Warden Stamina Healer Build – Therapist
- Warden Healer PVP Build – Battlemage
- Dragonknight Healer Build – Firebreath
- Templar Healer Build – Ray of Light